The Board of Directors of Robogals Global oversees the executive team. It provides valuable advice, expertise and contacts, as well as appointing the CEO. The board was initially created as an "Advisory Board" in 2011 and became the Board of Directors in 2012. The Board meets approximately five times a year in locations across Australia, with some members attending in person while others join via Skype.
The current board members are:
- Dr. Bronwyn Evans (chair), Senior Vice President (Quality, Clinical & Regulatory), Cochlear Ltd
- Andrea Ibbott, Director, Border HR Pty Ltd
- Bruce Howard, Councillor, Engineers Australia
- Catherine Fox, Journalist, Author, and Public Speaker
- Marita Cheng, Founder of Robogals
- Mark Parncutt, Co-founder of Robogals
- Prof. Jamie Evans, former Associate Dean, Melbourne School of Engineering
- Nicole Brown, (ex officio), CEO, Robogals Global
- Samantha Cheah (ex officio; board secretary), Chief Operations Officer, Robogals Global
- Lauren Hassall (ex officio), Regional Director, Robogals Asia Pacific
- Garima Gupta (ex officio), Regional Director, Robogals North America
Our monthly email newsletter keeps you up-to-date with our activities around the world.